IT'S YOUR EQUITY, WHY SHOULDN'T YOU KEEP IT! 

Save Thosuands of Dollars with a Professional, Experienced , Full Service Real Estate Firm!

SELL YOUR HOME FOR A TOTAL OF 3.8% COMMISSION.

******   Includes Buyer's Agent Co-Op Fee. ******

EXAMPLE:

When selling a $400,000 home it could typically cost the seller $24,000. With King Real Estate Group the seller would pay a 3.8% SELLING FEE of $15,200.00, when the home is SOLD*.

That's a savings to you of $8,800! 

Looking to Save Thousands Call Today 303-548-4300

( *****Buyers representation is included in this offering*****)

As a home seller you can discover the ease of dealing with a client oriented firm that delivers exceptional marketing strategies, buyer sourcing coupled with professional contract negotiation and closing services for a flat fee, paid upon a successful sale. 

How Do Real Estate Commissions Work?

Real Estate Brokerages charge a commission for their services. When selling your home with a traditional real estate brokerage, on average you could pay your selling agent 3.2 % (seller representation and listing of your home on the MLS) and 2.8% for the buyer's agent — for a total of 6.0% of the home's sale price.

King Real Estate Group charges only 3.8% total. That includes the Buyers agent commission and the Sellers agent commission.

CONTACT US TODAY TO DETERMINE HOW MUCH YOU WILL SAVE

303-548-4300